BBF SHEQ strives toward the following:
BBF SHEQ Services comprises a number of leading companies in the field of SHEQ service provision. Our teams are dedicated to assuring that our clients achieve their goals by providing high quality SHEQ consultancy and operational services in selected regional, national and international markets, based on continual improvement, integrity and Christian values.
We aim to achieve our vision by living out our:
We as leaders in our profession strive to deliver honest and reliable services in selected target markets based on ethical principles. We deliver a comprehensive SHEQ service solution on a consultancy and operational basis including but not limited to;
- Contractor management in both construction and mining environments
- SHEQ Legal Compliancy system implementation and maintenance
- Implementation and maintenance of formal management systems (ISO 45001; ISO 9001; ISO 14001)
- Specialised OHS services
- General OHS and ISO management system training
- Needs based OHS training.
In order to support our Vision and Mission, the BBF SHEQ Management team formulated a separate Quality and Health and Safety Policy for the company.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
BBF SHEQ Services (Pty) Ltd is engaged in delivering Occupational Safety, Health and Quality Systems, Services and Training within all the business sectors and industries, and is committed to excellence in meeting the quality of its products and services as per statutory requirements, applicable codes and customer specifications by:
- Excelling in everything that we do;
- Complete focus on customer service;
- doing the small things right the first time – every time;
- strict compliance to all applicable standards and regulations for all our activities;
- recognition of total involvement of all our employees;
- by embracing Total Quality Management; and
- striving to continually improve the quality of our services and systems.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
The management of BBF SHEQ Services (Pty) Ltd is firmly committed to enabling all work activities to be carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove or at least reduce risks to the health, safety and welfare of workers, contractors, authorised visitors, learners, and anyone else that may be affected by our operations.
We are committed to ensuring we comply with the OSH Act (Act 85 of 1993), its applicable Regulations and South African Standards as far as possible.
BBF SHEQ Services (Pty) Ltd will provide and maintain as far as possible:
- A safe working environment;
- safe systems of work;
- information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each worker is safe from injury and risks to health;
- a commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace; and
- a commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.
Each employee of and service provider to BBF SHEQ Services (Pty) Ltd has an obligation to:
- Comply with safe work practices, with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others and damage to plant and equipment;
- take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others;
- wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and clothing where necessary;
- comply with any direction given by management for health and safety;
- not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety;
- report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial;
- report all known or observed hazards to their supervisor or manager; and
- ensure that where we are delivering health and safety system services to our clients, that we ensure that those clients are legally compliant at all times.
BBF SHEQ Services (Pty) Ltd is committed to continually improve on its processes and services to enhance not only the Safety and Health of its employees, but also everybody to whom we consult and advise.
This policy applies to all business operations and functions, including those situations where employees are required to work off-site.
SCOPE OF CERTIFICATION
In response to Clause 4.3(c), certification to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 applies to BBF SHEQ Services (Pty) Ltd in all its auditing, consultancy training and advisory operations, as conducted from 1295 The Clubhouse Street, Maraisburg, Roodepoort. The following companies are included for certification purposes:
- BBF SHEQ Services (Pty) Ltd
- Frontier SHEQ Consulting (Pty) Ltd
- Primary SHEQ Services (Pty) Ltd
- Crest OSH Construction Support (Pty) Ltd
- Advantage Audit, Consult and Train (Pty) Ltd
The Integrated Management system is based on ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018. This manual, including the scope and OHS and Quality policies, is freely available to all interested parties on request.