Advantage ACT’s SHEQ Management course is designed to enhance the SHEQ professional’s knowledge and skills through a careful selection of
critical topics that will supplement and enhance previous training and experience and pave the way toward safety officer and SHEQ management
At the end of this course and with the use of the delegate course manual, candidate will be able to:
- Explain the changing role of the SHEQ professional.
- Understand/discuss the Risk management process.
- Identify the importance and discuss critical sections of the OHS Act/Mine Health and Safety Act, COID Act and various Environmental Laws.
- Explain the ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001/ISO45001 concepts, as well as its relevance to the organisation.
- Evaluate corporate Occupational Health’s role within the management system, including occupational medicine, hygiene and primary health care.
- Discuss Environmental Management and apply basic principles to his/her working environment including an overview of ISO14001.
- Discuss Behaviour-based SHEQ and the positive influence it makes to a successful SHEQ management system. Target Group
- Health and Safety/SHEQ Managers.
- SHE Officers. • SHEQ Practitioners. Pre-Requisites
- HIRA course
- Basic legal awareness on the Mine H&S act and/or OHSAct
- At least 3 years of either implementing or managing a Health and Safety, SHE, or SHEQ management system. Language
This course is presented in the English language. Learning Material Candidates will use the SHEQ Management course manual and applicable legal sources. Certification & Assignment The course includes a practical assessment and if successful, you will be issued with a Certificate of Successful Completion.
Contact us for more info