Effective OHS management systems to meet your specific needs.
Commercial: All sectors | Construction: Developer
Effective OHS management systems for clients across Africa and in multiple industry sectors. This includes the formulation of OHS policies, hazard identification, risk assessment and OHS management system maintenance.
Having an effective occupational health and safety (OHS) management system in place improves the ability to continuously identify hazards and control risks in your workplace. BBF SHEQ Services develops effective OHS management systems for clients across Africa and in multiple industry sectors, including mining, construction and commercial.
We assist clients with the formulation of OHS policies, hazard identification and risk assessment, OHS-related surveys, emergency management and OHS management system maintenance.
We also act as the OHS agent for clients on construction projects.
Our team has the experience and expertise to assist clients in implementing all of the above components into their OHS management system.
Contact us on 011 396 1246 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how we can help develop an effective OHS management system for your business.
While the scope and complexity of systems may vary, there are several key components that make up an effective management system. These include:
- Management leadership and commitment
- Safe work procedures and written instructions
- Health and safety training and instruction
- Identifying hazards and managing risk
- Investigation of incidents
- Joint health and safety committee & representatives
- Inspection of premises, equipment, workplaces & work practices
- Occupational health and safety programs
- System audit