On successful completion of this module the learner will be able to explain and document structured workplace inspections, observations and findings.
These will be reported to and evaluated by Safety, Health and Environmental committee members before being submitted to management for corrective action and in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
At the end of this course with the use of the SHEQ representative or workplace inspection manuals the candidate will be able to:
- Explain the duties and responsibilities of employers, employees, and SHEQ representatives and committees in promoting and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment and community.
- Discuss the general hazard management steps that should be included in company inspections, evaluations and reporting systems.
- Identify workplace hazards in the context of your workplace and evaluate your conformance to legislated standards.
- Record deviations and make recommendations for corrective actions.
- Participate effectively in SHEQ Committee meetings and monitor corrective action procedures.
Contact us for more info