The Level 1 First Aid course covers a great deal, yet is kept at a basic level. (Practically, these small basic skills are often what make the difference between life, serious injury or death).
At the end of this course, with the use of the resources and facilitation media & methods, the learners will be able to know:
- The principles f first aid and legal issues.
- Scene safety and patient care.
- How to raise the alarm.
- Basic anatmy.
- How to manage shck.
- Vital signs.
- How to perfrm chking.
- How to manage spinal injuries.
- How to mve patients.
- How to treat head injuries.
- How to treat fractures / dislcatins.
- How to perfrm a head t te survey.
- How to dress wunds and bleeding.
- How to perfrm C.P.R (Adult).
- How to dress burns and manage electrcutin.
- The characteristics f an uncnscius patient.
This standard course includes the course content as listed above (as is required by law).This is the no frills, straight forward course that will ensure compliance.
Contact us for more info